Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bad Luck!!!! >:O

This totally is a bad luck! Only ONE MORE and I could have gotten the-so-called Jackpot!!
I could have shouted a long "Hurray...................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and even bought the Escargot!!! Aaaaa............
If only I got 5 of them.......
I'd been considered LUCKY! But hey, I didn't cheat. This is true and without any cheating software.
I almost cried when I saw this, you know :'(
One hour I've spent on my chair and I haven't even started my Ninja Training from just now :( :( :( :(
Wish me luck and get my Jackpot!
If I do, I'll ring those who props me on that happy lucky day :D
And yet, I don't know how to explain my feelings now, but I can say that I'm angry and also very sad.....
The truth is...., that I wanted the Peacock Outfit so much and also the escargot!
Wish me got the Jackpot!!! ;)
- Angel Kujyou

No comments:

Post a Comment