Friday, May 20, 2011

Prom 2011

This year`s prom event surely is a great prom!! The wigs are back and I bought one for my own :D
While my twin buys 3 wigs!! o.o" well it`s up to her, of course. And the rest I spend for gacha >< and you know what? I got 2 heart flashing floor tiles :'( I don`t want them. I want the heart shaped bag pack with pink wings. Sure, I was very disappointed >.<
By the way, have you bought your own prom outfits?? If you don`t have any AG, try to props Happy Oliver!! Who knows you`re lucky and be the winner. Or, you can do the offers available. Or you can also buy AG :D (I buy AG and never do offers :P). Today we have a great time after all. And I bought a pet :D Pet doggie. I gave it name " Berry ". My twin also buys a pet doggie. Her pet`s name is Bunny.Today sure is my favorite day!!

Congratulations to all our winners!! They must be very happy! And yet, they`re so lucky T.T I wish I win too but... Impossible :(

- Angel

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I like the cream and violet ones ~ while yellow is too bright :D

    Best wishes for you ;)
    Rose Antique a.k.a Rose

    ReplyDelete