Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Star Festival - Tanabata

Do you know what is Tanabata? Yes that`s it! The star festival Japanese celebrate annually! Do you live in Japan? If you do, you might also be celebrating this festival, aren`t you??

My friend told me about a story which was told ages ago. The Star Prince and Princess fell in love. But they were separated by Milky Way. And the only day they could meet each other is on 7th July. Japanese would really appreciate the new area and items for sure, right? :)



Pico has the Star Prince and Princess outfits available in stores. These are just for a month and this beautiful area is limited! I wish this area could stay a little longer instead of just one month.. I love the area very much and I wanna buy the wallpaper and floor! >o<




This is how you`ll get to the wonderful area ^o^



 
- Antique Sisters
Angel Antique 

No comments:

Post a Comment