Friday, July 22, 2011

VIPico and School Lol

Mai said that Etoile Family won't be opened anymore :( so sad. I wish to join it before it closed... But! There's a BUT here.. They opened VIPico. VIPico is a group which is opened for everyone as they decided not to open Etoile Family again.

 

Wonder how`ll I do in my school studies >///< too difficult aaahh! --' no one's perfect in this world.. Maths are always killing me wherever and whenever. I really hate maths. But yep, if the teacher`s kind, I love it :P

I can only play longer during Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I have to start " stop to play " during Mondays to Fridays. Yeah, Fridays included too. 6th grade is the harsh grade and I haven't even started to read my notes!!! Maths are always read so that's why I always remember them. Indonesian language are annoying. The notes are just too many >///<" and Mandarin sucks lol. I just studied 4 or 5 numbers :P as you know it isn't easy to study Mandarin. My class is having a test coming up on 5th August (as usual, Maths T^T). The topic for test is easy, but harsh to count! >o<

So I think I'm gonna just be online during Saturdays or Sundays. I really can't keep focusing my mind on this pico stuff and other games. I must study more instead of playing games. I'm so sad of myself which can't study everyday well like some other friends in real life. And come to think of it.. If I'm not good in my exams this whole year I'm gonna fail to pass the 6th grade. Wish me luck :(

- Angel Antique

No comments:

Post a Comment