Friday, July 15, 2011

World Chef


Have you played World Chef?? That's the newest game from CyberAgent.Well since I'm back to school, I can't online for a long time >.< well yeah kinda miss my school and friends but I also can't pass a day w/o online :P so each day I can online for only 1 hour. Loading pico and World Chef are totally slow and I got errors while loading World Chef -.-


How can you play World Chef? Just simple! Do you notice that the first World Chef word is the link to open World Chef? Simply click it and a new tab will open by itself :D if you had never opened it yet, click allow on the message which pops out lol. This game is soooooo cute!! >w<


After that choose your uniform. Notice that your avatar's look will be the same w/ your pico's look. After that you'll be taught on how to do this and that. And after that just enjoy your game! :)

Click picture to enlarge, change your Cafe's name by clicking on it ;)
 I'm going to master Japanese cuisine and open up local branches there!! I really love Japan! And Italy, Venice too! This game is obviously fabulous ^o^


- Antique Sisters
Angel Antique 

No comments:

Post a Comment