Saturday, October 1, 2011

Run Devil Run!

Hii, happy to see you guys again! Me and YuLi in RL are both just so fine. But we're having a problem with someone which is so fat yet ugly and arrogant. I'm typing this while seeing what happens when Krakatau mountain erupted in 1883. Duh! I'm so scared! But let's not talk about scary things like that. I'm focusing on that "devil" I said about.

Randomly edited photo
Like that photo above?? It's just a random photo ROFL. We don't fight, don't worry. Just a random edited photo. Actually I'm supposed to edit the "devil" and our photos but yeah she doesn't play pico I think. Me and that "devil" are BFFs but because of 1 thing, I hate her a lot. Now idk whether will we be BFFs again or not :P :P :P

Short post but meaningful :>

- Elite Sisters 
YuRi Elite 

No comments:

Post a Comment