Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pico Staffs Failed

Few days ago, I check the photo contest winners and contacted them to congratulated them, but then I think something's not right. Don't you think so?

◄¢α►-яαqυєℓℓ™
DOESN'T DESERVE TO WIN
 Take a look clearly on her photo entry.
 
Then take a look on THIS!
Click to enlarge
Isn't it obvious now?! That so called Raquell doesn't deserve winning!! Kimmiecakes is the one who should win! Why pico staffs are so stupid? Well, at first I'm not really sure of it but then I opened Raquell's profile & noticed she locked her room. Then I asked "Ciel Shieru" to come along and see, and then her friends followed, too. After some talking about that Raquell, some of them decided to report to pico & so am I. So yeah I reported using my 2nd account. But what do pico staffs say?

Click to enlarge
Pico doesn't want to do anything to solve this? Well, I'm a little sad, but that's ok because we know the truth. Will some day soon this happen again? I hope not and never will.

-Elite Sisters
YuRi Elite 

No comments:

Post a Comment