Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Something"

Hi again everyone. My first question is how's your day?? I'm fine, LoL... YuRi and I had decided to make "something" for you guys. We've asked JJ, Hemi, Ken & YuKi as well... They think it's great idea so we'll do this. Not only one though. LoL ~ want to know what are they? Oh, no way. Wait for tomorrow. LoL ~ ~ ~

Tomorrow we'll tell you. But maybe I'll leak out one :P one of them is a group for everyone to join! It's a group like VIPico but we DO NOT name it VIPico or any similar names. The only one that's same is just we also have "Pico" on the name. But DO NOT think we do it on purpose. The group's name starts with...... No way, it's a secret! :P You may guess what's our group's name from now. But don't be sad if you get it wrong. LoL

Good night everybody, it's late here in Indonesia. Why don't you get some sleep too? Just kidding, I know some of you right now is experiencing afternoon... :D

-YuLi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment