Sunday, February 12, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston

This morning, I watched the TV and there's news about Whitney Houston. She's a very good singer but I don't really know her & her songs. At first, I got confused on who is Whitney Houston. Thankfully, mom's there and told me she's a singer. The TV presented some of her songs and I realized she really has a "golden voice". Sadly, she's now no longer here in the world.

After heard about the news, I quickly checked my phone and some of my friends have been putting "RIP Whitney Houston" as their BBM status. (Sorry if you don't know what's BBM, I don't even know how to explain LOL.) So I also wrote it, not because of others put it, but because I really want her to rest in peace ; not sadly or worried.

Dear Whitney Houston up in the Heaven,
I hope you're fine up there.
I hope you're not worried about your family.
And lastly, I hope you can rest there in peace.
Know you or not, we all love you Whitney! :)

-Elite Sisters x Elite Family
YuRi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment