Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Share The Love

 WARNING
 This post might be annoying and quite hilarious to you,
So if you think this post will be funny, just ignore this post and move on to other posts. Hahaha!

Valentine is just right around the corner. People started to buy chocolates & pack 'em straight as they'll gift it to their sweethearts & friends. Sadly, that only happens in real. Pico doesn't have gifting items system like in Pigg. So, what am I talking about? Well, it's just about Pico. If in pico we have the gifting system, it will be wonderful. But there's just one thing. People seems to be forgetting about their pico pets. Don't you think so? Like what I saw today, most people are at Valentine Park, talking about themselves and ignoring their pets away. Even though it's VIRTUAL, but you should still respect them to be there.

You're reading 'till here and laugh in real? How silly. Didn't I give you the warning already? Okay, I'm just kidding.


We talked about hm, treating our pets well, right? Well, spending time with your own pet is so fun, isn't it? Sometimes when I'm alone in my room (usually when YuLi's offline), I always play with ChiRa, my puppy. Yeah as you know, it was first named as Berry >w< I missed calling her "Berry". If I'm asked to do something in RL, sometimes I'll let my pico sleep together with ChiRa.

Stop laughing. I know you laugh. HAHAHA JK >;p

Sometimes, I wonder what's the use of having a pet in pico? Come to think of it, picos sometimes feel they're useless, like sometimes I do. But don't you think having a pet is quite fun? Yes, maybe it's a bit waste of gummies to buy their food. However, I think pico staffs' decision is correct to sell pets in pico. Pets are your friends when you are alone in pico world or even real world.

Enough laughing.
Yes I'm trying to make you laugh. I know I failed :P
Know why??
IT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT A CLOWN ;P

Or did you laugh since the first time reading? Then I'm a clown eh?
Nuuuu I don't want. o-o"
 But still,...
Share the love everywhere
-YuRi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment