Monday, June 25, 2012

Eternal Snow

As I told you yesterday, I've came back from Europe, and I am going to tell you some history about some famous places there, now, I will start from  'Eternal Snow'

Eternal snow is a place located at Switzerland. It is covered by snow all the day. There was a mountain, it's height : about 10 thausand feet (maybe, I forgot already), we can go up there, it's temperature : -20 degrees Celsius (it's so cold). But that day, I just go until 5 thausand feet, because the weather is not really good, but it's so cold also, it's about 5 degrees Celsius. From there, you can see a lot of snow down there. 


After that, we can also play the snow, you can slide, I tried it too, but the unique, after you slide or sit at those snow, outfit won't get wet. It keeps dry. So unique right? 


Why don't you go there too? It's so nice there~ 




                                                                                         Elite Sisters
                                                                                               -YuLi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment