Friday, July 6, 2012

Deleted

Hi guys. What's up? Well I kinda feel bored with pico and of course I'll quit pico during my schooldays. I don't have time to play pico anymore. I'll have to go to school very early (maybe around 7?) on Monday and Thursday because I have my morning class, and on Tuesday-Wednesday-Friday, I'll have to go to my English tuition and after I've finished my English tuition, I'll continue another tuition. After that I'll be at school 'till evening. At night I'll have to study. So, there's no time for me to play pico anymore. On weekends, of course I'll be studying. Even if I have time, I'm not sure I can play. I'm bored as well so I might just be on twitter and instagram. (:

Oh wait, here goes me babbling again. Ah. Seriously, the topic isn't about my real life. I have a little something to tell you and here is it.

Yesterday evening, YuLi texted me and said that a warning message popped out when she logged into my account. I was like, what have I done? And what's inside the warning box was really surprising and I never thought it could happen to me. But yes it happened just yesterday evening.

Click to enlarge.
Few moments later, I went online for a while. Before that, I really had a feeling that it might be my second account, Yuri Pico. I logged into my account but there's no more warning box. I felt really shocked. Then I opened Mozilla Firefox and logged into my second account. And my feeling was true. The multiple account they meant was my second account!


Click to enlarge.
Without further thought, I clicked on "Remove This Account". But YuLi texted me and asked me not to remove it but...I had no choice. What if my real account got deleted? I never want to think about it. So there's another box asking whether I'm sure or not, and of course I was sure. Within a twinkling of an eye, my second account is deleted. After deleting, I remembered about my two got-at-first-spin spider eyepatch and mermaid dress. But as what I said before, I had no choice but to delete it.

The one thing I'm confused about is how can the facebook team know it's my second account? I don't even use the same email. My first guess was someone reported that I have two accounts. Two possibilities of the people, my real account's friends who are also met-in-pico friends, or the people in our event page? Because I posted something there using my real account and few days after that, this happened. That's just my first guess. If really there's someone who reports it, then tell me who. I'm not taking revenge. I just want to know what's the reason for reporting me. Deleting my second account really is hard. I purchased AG in it and it really is a waste of my money, don't you know that?

P.S.: don't ask what's my twitter or instagram (lol wut?)
I don't want people I don't really recognize know too much about me (I'm serious) and see my ugly face ><

-YuRi Elite 

No comments:

Post a Comment