Monday, July 2, 2012

Élite?

Annyeong. I'm YuRi Elite. Maybe people don't read about Elite's history. And now, I'll re-tell it again. So please keep in mind that we have our originality since 2010. We don't copy at all.

First of all, I want to ask, do you guys believe we started in 2010? I hope you do, because we really started in  2010 and we were all TOTALLY NEWBIES that time. If you don't believe, you can check the very old posts where we're still total newbies and don't know how to blog. That's right, I was the one who created this blog. With the help of Hemika, I created Elite Family however I named it as Kujyou Family. You ask, why? I was kinda addicted with Kamichama Karin anime at that time. And I also had a thought of naming it Elite, however since I'm still addicted, I prefer Kujyou instead.

Moving on, we changed it into Elite after YuLi officially joined our family. Why? Yeah, I'm not that addicted anymore, and yet I think it's hard to pronounce or making others think it's weird. So we changed to Antique Family. Yeah, those pico wedding times, when I was abroad. But then, we made our FINAL decision of our family name and it's Elite. People thought we're copying Étoile Family but NO, we don't ever want to copy Étoile Family. About our looks which were nearly the same with Mai and Mia's, we don't try to copy them too. We're just trying new eyes and colors. Why? It's all just because we're bored. We never ever think of those copying stuff. And, finally people don't think we're copycats anymore. Maybe there's still some but now I don't really care. Even if we have a little similar thing, doesn't mean we copy them, right? We also have our originality. So, end your misunderstanding right now.

I almost thought I could relax for a while not thinking about those rumors..but I'm wrong. Yes, I'm totally wrong about it. Now, something new happens, and it's the same stupid misunderstanding? I don't really care about it but this is over limit already. Someone with the same family name, however uses accent e. Should I really hide her name? I don't think so, hm? Feel free to read what's this. Don't feel offended, maybe? (;

What's written on her profile is she's Royal Princess of Élite Family since 2010. The contest prize is 1,500 AG, the same amount of prize for one of Étoile's Promenade Queen / King. I ain't lying, though. And here's the proof that they didn't start their family first.


http://biancakaye.blogspot.com/
Now, who's the copycat, dear? ;;)
Is it us, or is it you? Stop being so childish. I really hate people who aren't children anymore but still act so childish. Or maybe you're a child, not a teen or adult at all?  Stop saying we copy you. It's obvious we started this family first. Feel offended? Well, I don't want war, okay? No fights, no war. The only way is you change your family name. We, Elite, have made our final decision. We won't change the name anymore. YuLi and I will start our school soon and the lessons are totally confusing! So don't confuse us more! Should I really use exclamation marks right now? I really hate exclamation mark, but you made me pissed off with what you say - we copy your family - when the truth is we started this family first.

That's all for now. I've been typing this for an hour and I can't concentrate watching tv. I'm sorry. But I'm pissed off and I don't want any more unexpected rumor. You know we're just teens. Yeah, teens, studying in 1st year of Junior High School. We must concentrate for our study so please, stop your misunderstanding and bad rumor! If you say we aren't famous, it's true. If you say we rarely go online, I admit it's true too. But if you say we copy Étoile Family or Élite Family, it's false. Really false.

-Elite Sisters
YuRi Elite  

No comments:

Post a Comment