Thursday, December 27, 2012

Last Farewell

Hello viewers, I surely miss you guys! It's me, Yuri! Pardon me for my absence, heheh. It's a too long time since the last post about 2nd anniversary, well, we couldn't have the party (like last year) as we have brand new schedules in rl, schedules that are killing us softly. Lol, jk, we're still alive of course.

Let's talk about my life for a while. I know this isn't my personal blog but I bet people would wanna know about my absence in this blog. Not too detailed but at least..
25 June, if I wasn't mistaken, I flew back to Indonesia from my holiday, which means I'm gonna be dealing with all my school stuffs again asap. Nothing special lol.
Jump to my schooldays, have I ever mentioned at least once that I got in the plus class? Yeah, this class is asdfghjkl, homework everyday (specially maths which I'm lazy to count all the numbers). Everyday after getting home, taking a bath and having dinner I always have to do homework. I couldn't even review that day's lessons e_e
Jump to this month, the last day of this semester fell on 12/12/12, perfect calendar numbers for the last day. Exam started on 14th and ended on... December Fools? You guessed it, 21/12/12, where the doomsday had been the world's greatest prank, scared people to death (but I didn't really believe it).

Something maybe I would like to tell you guys.
This blog will be inactive :)
like... almost forever.
But we won't forget you guys :')
-YuRi Elite, on behalf of Elite Family.
Cheer up, Elite Sisters are still contactable :)
YuRi Elite
Personal blog: http://valenciasendytio.blogspot.com/ 
Instagram: @valenciaasendytio
Formspring: http://formspring.me/valenciavs (ask me anything you want to ask).
Fashion tumblr: http://scatteredlustlist.tumblr.com/
K-tumblr: http://sweetfadedmemory.tumblr.com/
Twitter account: @valensendytio

YuLi Elite
Instagram: @eliteyl (inactive?)
Twitter account: @sherlyywijaya
Pigg ID: yulielite
Fanpage: YuLi Elite

I'm out. Enjoy your holiday xx.

-YuRi Elite
Don't forget to check out my blog <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment