Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Member : Maria Kujyou

Hi!
Maybe you've heard about me from my sisters??
I guess so, right?
Well anyways, I'm Maria Kujyou :)
I got ugly names >.< eww....
Don't visit my room first, because it's still SIMPLE
I only bought wallpaper and floor
This is cool. Ameba Pico surely is a very WONDERFUL GAME. I appreciate the Pico Staff whom had developed this game.
Oh! By the way, my sis, Angel, is not going to use the symbols for a while.
But she's still our family member!!!
And her room has been re-decorated.
Also, she told me that her Ninja items are now 19, left 11 of them. And she hopes everyone would wish she can get the Legendary Ninja Suit which she really needs...
Why don't you favorite her room? She became lazy to stock up food now as her favorites can't reach 50 >.<"
I guess it's time to end this entry...;)
- Maria Kujyou

No comments:

Post a Comment