Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nicknames

Bonjour!
Let`s go to the main topic now, shall we?? :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know, actually, me and Himeka had nicknames for ourselves??
Well, I`m going to tell you!
Sis Himeka`s nicknames are :
1. Blue Cheerleader
2. Half-born Cheerleader (like the photo above :D)
3. Blue Rabbit (LOL)
4. Miss Cheerful
5. Rabbit Girl
6. Ocean Princess (wow, very nice :D)

While mine are :
1. Miss Cute
2. Star Fairy (no kidding, because of that stick, XDD)
3. Shining Heart Girl (hmmm... not bad :D)
4. Miss Santa & the Reindeer (really?? :o)
5. Princess of Fashion (I don`t think myself so o.O)
6. Kitteh (heyy... I`m not a kitten LOL)





I really enjoy being one of Elegant Girl!!!! Hmm, and about my ninja items, 12 left XDD
Here`s one pic of me and other Elegant Girls which I took on Saturday morning
At Karin (Elegant Girl No. 1)`s house
In the picture above :
Left to right > Me, Karin (Elegant Girl No. 1), Namine (Elegant Girl No. 9), Yuuki (Elegant Girl No. 7)


There are still MANY more Elegant Girls!! 30+ of them LOL
Until here~ cya~
- Angel Kujyou

No comments:

Post a Comment