Saturday, May 14, 2011

School ~

Back from the school ; finished buying my uniform :D

Today, I sign up for my school in Ameba Pico Virtual World :D :D :D
I love the school uniform the school sold, and it has a variety of colors! I bought the red one, of course. It looked so sweet and match my rose corsage ~ ♪
Yumo bought the green one, Yumi forgot to take her uniform she had requested yesterday *lol*. Guess Yumi likes what color? You guessed it! Yellow!
And tomorrow is our first day at school! But I don`t know whether they remember it or not? *lol*
I want the blue one, actually, but I don`t have any nice ribbon or corsage to put on. So I chose red instead, yet red is more elegant than the blue one ~
But uh, will we have nice teacher tomorrow??? I`m so scared :D
Cya ~ ♪
- Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment