Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thanks MaiRie ^^

Today, I got enough gummies to buy more blocks :3
So I bought some red blocks and white. I decided to decor my room for Étoiles.
Well, it`s not easy to think for the suitable position, though..
But I finally managed to do it. Yes, it`s gonna be a great surprise for them. Well at first I only tell Mai about that, but she told other Étoiles too o.o actually I never start a conversation with Étoiles except MaiRie :D

They are all kind and friendly, rather than Makitsu.
And today`s a nice day. Here`s a photo shoot of it.
This is one day I may not forget. I love today plenty much.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE PEOPLE IN THE PHOTO
MaiRie Étoile
MiaRi Étoile
MaRie Étoile
Miyuki Étoile
Rose Étoile
Neko-Reborn-É
BryWIJ Étoile
♥♥YυмiÉtoile♥♥
- Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment