Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Reason

This post is for those who are non-AG users, and maybe some AG users want to read this too? Not a bad post, actually. Just the reason of what most AG users had ever done to non-AG users.

Most of you non-AG users are always asking yourselves, or maybe even other picos, why AG users often DELETE them from buddies. Well, before being an AG user, I always asked myself too. But I never ask anyone about that. I usually got angry w/ them who delete me, but now, I guess I`ve understand the situation they face.

You might ask yourselves / other picos, "Why did they delete me!?", "Why are they so evil?!", "What`s my mistake that makes them delete me?", etc. Well, those 3 questions are what I always asked myself. Now, everything comes to a very clear thing. And I never realized the answer`s so SIMPLE!

The truth is..., you know, 80% of AG users targets AG users too as their buddies. Example is like this : you are Selly, your AG user friend is Natasha and the target of your friend is April. You and Natasha are buddies. April receives Natasha`s buddy request but she declined. Then after a few days, April re-adds Natasha. At that moment, Natasha`s buddies are full. So in order to get some room, she got nothing to do unless deletes 1 or 2 of her buddies and you got deleted. Well, I know we can via facebook, but not many people want to add others` facebooks, so...

So... Have you got what I mean? Yup, I bet you do! Well, cya :D

- Angel Antique

No comments:

Post a Comment