Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One of the Prom Queens

We all know who are the prom photo contest winners already. Akari Ichiban♡ (Ákaяi I¢h¡ban♡), Barbie♡мαкίyσ☆, ◕ 4nj4_FbU ◕ (◕ gяαρε ғвυ ◕), and still more XD. Do you know who I meet the very most??

You might don't believe me but.. I met Akari the most!! Gosh gosh gosh, meeting her? How lucky! Eh wait wait wait, not really lucky after all. The truth is... She's not that friendly.. The very first time I met her is at ♥ Asuka_Joan ♥`s room that day. How fateful that day was. When I met her I remember I shouted "Akari Ichiban!" lol. Then she sat near me and I was like "OMG I am sitting near the Prom Queen!". So I got nothing to do or ask and instead, just buddy requested her. Then idk what happened and then... She put off her crown and said that I don`t have the evidence that she is the Prom Queen. When she came she was wearing the crown! No evidence?! Come on, don`t joke me around, Akari... =_=

Then, the 2nd time, at MaiRie`s room. Actually, idk she was visiting Mai`s room. The only thing which caught my attention is that, her looks are completely the same with the Akari I met at Joan`s room. And no doubt about it - she really IS Akari! Well, she didn`t props me neither say hi or do anything else to make me a bit happier seeing her =_=

And uh sorry to burst your bubbles from you sleep reading my 1st paragraph, I met her again =_= right at Jessie`s room (the owner of Animal Kingdom Pet Hotel). Well she didn`t props me neither said hi but I don`t really care ~ I props her then I go back to my room...  Thrice in two months =_=

- Angel Antique
" note : clicking on the name ♥ Asuka_Joan ♥ will automatically transfer you to Asuka Joan's blog "

No comments:

Post a Comment