Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Some Challenge Card Help

A few days ago, somebody asked me to play her account and help her complete her challenge card. I refused her politely, but then she started nagging around and then pleaded me again =_= well I gotta admit, the challenge card in pico actually is EASY to complete. What`s the difficulty anyway?? 0.0"

But I feel bad to her too, actually... Ignoring someone who needs help.. But she want me to play her account and how can I? I got a plenty of things to do too you know. Her completed ones.., if I wasn`t mistaken about 13 or 14? Uh hello there, I can help by telling you some. Maybe not really helping but you might need this? Maybe you still don`t know what to do so... Here they are :D

First Page
Not hard at all, just click on closet and change your clothes (or just click "save" if you don`t want to), move your furniture (or just click "move" then place it again if you don`t want to), play the daily gacha (located beside the "shop"), click on the "shop", go travel, take a photo using the camera, use "hello" action, etc. Don`t forget to buddy request someone so you can whisper to him / her and more XD..

Second Page
This page is a bit harder then the first one, but you know what to do right?? Leave a message on someone`s
message board, send a letter (you know you can always send to me XD) , play Reversi, Match Card, and Pirate Rock Paper Scissors (whoops this is for 3rd page =_=), eat / drink, share your food / drink, etc ~ I think the hardest one on this page is to get 50 props and 100 props in a day (note : when I completed this, I still don`t have any AG and surely it takes around 2 hours for me to complete the 100 props one =_=)

Third Page
You`ll need some help from other picos for sure =_= well if you like you can ask me too of course ; but only when I`m online :P just host an event, play Pirate RPS, eat Chinese food at the diner, go inside the pharaoh`s chamber, bow to the queen at ancient Egypt, and etc (some needs other picos cooperation)

Fourth Page (Last Page)
Last but not least (XD), only 4 of them actually and I`ve completed them XD. You need every people to sit at Ooku Hallway (but not easy thing =_=), play the Team Arithmetic, receive a glass of water from waiter at Paris Cafe, and watch the fashion show. The fashion show starts every 15 minutes so no need for you to stand there and wait until yourself get bored :D

 

 And thank you everyone who supports MaiRie! She really appreciates it!! Help her by telling other people that the rumor is 100% FAKE! :)


- Angel Antique

No comments:

Post a Comment