Monday, June 13, 2011

ZIP YOUR MOUTH LOSER!!

In these few days, that dumb loser, *RenjheneI* spread bad rumors about MaiRie Étoile. I really hate him!! Read his damn post! And DON`T EVER BELIEVE the photo because it`s edited and not the real one. Trying to trick us eh? No way you dumb loser!!

Why would Mai hack? Mai`s not a bad person, she`s very kind! And Mai also don`t know how to hack. He typed that conversation back on his very first post so that means every proofs he showed on his blog are fake and mostly EDITED. Don`t believe me? Fine. Do it and you`ll be disappointed. Hate MaiRie? Posing her? Do it and maybe I`ll report you so you`ll be banned :)

Thanks for reading! Anyway, remember, pose as MaiRie, and I might report you ^^

- Antique Sisters
Angel Antique x Angely Antique
" One day if you`re famous and you have many posers & haters,
don`t hesitate to ask me why :)
I`ll tell you the answer.
But if you wanna know now,
answer`s simple :
because you do the same thing to MaiRie
repair your mistake now before it`s too late "

No comments:

Post a Comment