Saturday, August 20, 2011

Banner

Finally! Our blog's newest banner is done!! I love it very much ~ and tomorrow I'll be going to my friend's birthday party♥ Tomorrow will surely be a nice day!


Tomorrow's the day I've been waiting for. Well the party had been endured for two weeks so tomorrow's the big day. But I got many exams coming up :'( and I'm not sure I'm going to get good scores for them. Well, just wish me luck, okay?By the way, please like our fan page on facebook :)

- Angel Antique

I want to say thank you for everyone who liked our fan page although not that much. We hope you can help us promote our page? :)

Click here to go to our fan page :)

Please like our fan page. We really appreciate every single likes! And please promote our page anywhere you like ; your fan page, your blog, your facebook status or you may also put it as your pico URL!! Not hard right? Every single likes appreciated :) and if you don't want ; it's ok, but don't spread bad rumors about us.


- Angely Antique

No comments:

Post a Comment