Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Third Birthday!

I saw the post that Pet Society game is having its 3rd birthday. Time moved that fast?! I remembered it was just celebrated last year and now it's gonna be celebrated again? Whoa. Time really flies that fast. Good thing I saved money lol. But not that much.

Seeing all the new items that are being sold at the shops, I start to miss last year's celebration. Well, last year, the items aren't as pretty as this year's, but last year maybe was way better. But idk why too :D

Click to enlarge
I love these items. They are absolutely prettier than last year's!! What will these look like next year? I can't wait! Speaking of birthday (anniversary), it reminds me of Ameba Pico's 1st Anniversary. This year's anniversary is wonderful, but too bad, me and my twin still didn't have AG that time so we missed the Anniversary Dresses. I hope next year's items will be way better too! And the Valentine ones too (all should be better :P)

Well, until here first. I need to study Mandarin for tomorrow's test. Like usual, I'll get bad scores again for Mandarin, and yeah, I got 78 for Maths (-__-")

 - Angel Antique

No comments:

Post a Comment