Monday, December 26, 2011

Misunderstanding

Oh great, I never even dreamed someone would be so crazy spamming my letters. Let's see where's your mistakes. Duh you're wasting your time spamming. I forgot to announce that in 1 week (since yesterday) if there's no reply from the winner(s), we'll pick another one and the one who doesn't reply will be erased from the list. But now what's this?? Hmm ~ ?

Read his letter & my reply (Note: my reply's edited >A<")
LMAO, I don't just pick the girls, there's also boys in this fam! =="
 Well, here are the PROOFS that I said "Who do you think will be one of the new 3 Elite?"
Click to enlarge. FYI I know Yoru didn't get any votes but that's not the way we pick >o<
Original post: click here
So now who do you think is the one who's wrong? Me? Or that spammer? Yeah maybe you will say ME. Well, think twice before you act, because regrets always come last. :)

-YuRi Elite
Note: I blocked the spammer's pico and name,
because I don't want any fight.
But if that's what you want,
that's what you'll get.
Related post: http://elite-sisters.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-3-elite.html

No comments:

Post a Comment