Saturday, December 31, 2011

Teddy Bear & 2012 Parks

Hi everyone! This is, umm, my late post to the newest parks update D: well don't mind it a lot, I have my real life too >A< by the way have you visited the 2012 Park? It's cute, teehee ~
But I think I love last year's more than this? Ahh, Idk now :P but this year's items are expensive D: especially the glasses! It cost 20,120 gummies (better but something else rather than that)


Yes it's a short short post 'cause it's midnight and I'm sleepy *O* come to think of it, I remembered about the Teddy Bear Park lol. Nearly forgot to post this. Btw why don't pico gift one of those giant bears to me? I want one as my pillow! And also why don't they gift one of the beds? It must be soft & I want it D:
Wanna steal the teddy D:<
The bear sure makes me feel warm♥
-YuRi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment