Thursday, May 31, 2012

Old Member Quit, New Member Join

Hello there! How are you?
Today, when I open pico, Arielle Lauren, suddenly messaged me and said "Hello YuLi Elite! I'm Arielle Lauren, cousin (real life) of Carie Elite. Carie Elite migrated to USA. She left pico world before she migrated there. I'm here to say that Carie Elite is leaving Elite family (because she's not going to play pico anymore.)."
For sure! I am so sad. But I cannot force her to join Elite again.


Then, I visited Mai's and Mia's room. I tricked them when I was at Mia's room. While using esca, I stand behind Mia. Then I said "Hello Guys~ Sorry for AFK, I am too busy in real. But now I am back!". Then, one by one said "Mia! I miss you!" "Mia! You're back!". Then suddenly a pico said that "LoL~ It's YuLi". Then I said "LoL~ Tricked all?" Then everyone answered "Yeah~ LoL~". Then I went to Mai's room to trick them, But Mai's room was empty! When I visited her room, I just saw Mai and Me there~ LoL~


After that, I went to Ayame's room. We were chatting that time. LoL~


Then I went to Yumi's Room. And I saw some fans (maybe) were waiting there. Someone was calling her name. Then I told her "Yumi is AFK". Then she answered "Yes. Thanks :)". Then I opened her profile and I saw "Devil Dark Style" or known as "DDS". YuRi and I were their members (2010-2011). Then I asked her "You're member of DDS?" Then She answered "Yeah, You too?". Then I said "Yes.. But no more.. LoL~". She asked me "Why? You quitted?" I answered "No. I was kicked". Then She asked me again "I see.. But why you were kicked?" I answered "I've forgotten. I think because I didn't join the meeting. I just remember when I open pico, Tantan told me that I was kicked from DDS. Then I think Tantan said that because i dun join the meeting or whatever. I forgot it". Then she asked me "Elite is a family or a clan?" Then I answered "Family". Then she said "May I join Elite?" At that moment, I remembered Carie isn't our member anymore. So I answered "Sure!" Then she changed her name into SHEREEN  Elite.


OMG~ What a coincidence? Old member quit, then a new member join!


Now SHEREEN  Elite is officially Elite Family. Welcome to our family Shereen! We will love you always and forever~ Btw, can you please help her to like her page? Like it here 


Thanks for the likes! Thanks for supporting us, and thanks for reading my long post~ LoL~

-YuLi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment