Friday, June 1, 2012

T.ᴀʀᴀ Royale

Hello there!

Yesterday, after new member joined, She said that she wanted to take a pic. So I just left her cuz I didn't want to disturb her. Then I followed Yoru. After that, I was at a room. That room is big enough, and so amazing! That's T.ᴀʀᴀ Royale family! The owner's name : WAFFLE∇CONE. I saw a lot of people waiting for joining that family. WAFFLE∇CONE said "If you want to join this family, You must have crown". Then I checked my closet, and found crown. After that I asked to join the family. And finally, After waiting for a long time, I was accepted! OMG! I was too happy. WAFFLE∇CONE said "Sure! Welcome to our family" and use the 'i'd love too' action. Then I sat at the chairs. I saw Yoru too ^o^. Whenever I sat at those chair, I feel like I am at the heaven!

Until now, I am officially T.ᴀʀᴀ Royale's Grand Princess!

Here  is the info of the family. And this is the page. Please like! Thanks!


-YuLi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment