Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hello~ Guess who I am

Hello Elite's fans~

I am an Elite but I've never posted anything before. Perhaps some of you have known me, perhaps not

I am Jessica Elite

Today, I want to greet all Elite fans. I also wanna make friends with all of you there~

Myself introductory
Pico Name : Jessica Elite
Real Name : Hwang Ryung Yoon
Age : >15
I love KPOP. My favorites are DB5K, MBLAQ, Girls' Generation, SHINee, f(x)

If you wanna be my friend, just post to my Pico and I'll tell you my personal account

I'm sorry that I seems like never exist. It was true. I am a high school student so I can't appear in Pico often. But in the future, I will try my best to online more often to greet all of the friends out there and perhaps post here

I might make my personal blog soon and it will be personally verified by YuLi and YuRi :D

And for those who are joining "YuRi x YuLi Birthday Photo Contest", good luck for you!

Wish we will be friends :D

P.S. : Have you watched Girls' Generation - Paparazzi?

                                                                                   Lots of warmth

                                                                                   Jessica Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment