Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Queen

Hello There~

A few weeks ago, I think I have posted about I joined the T.ara Royale family. The Queen of Elite ( Victoria Elite) said that she didn't want to be the Queen anymore, because she is too busy in real. Then she also told me that she wouldn't quit, but just be a princess, and maybe she won't online for a few monts or years.

And do you know why at the first I mentioned "A few weeks ago, I think I have posted about I joined the T.ara Royale family" For the one who answer because one of the family member become Elite's New Queen, I give you 10000 thumbs up! Yeah! You are so clever! I've been thinking this for few months, but I am not sure to ask her, and finally, Just now, I followed her, and asked her if she wanted to become Queen or not. And she asked if she become The Queen, Must she put 'Elite' at the end of our name, Then I answered "No nid.. It's up to you ^^". Then she said that okay she would join. And I welcomed her :)

Welcome to our family Queenie~ Wanna know what is her Pico Id? Here you are~

Pico Id : WAFFLE∇CONE

She is the lucky member yeah~ Dont be sad! I know you want to join! Join our photo contest, Winner will be 3 New Elites and the luckiest one will get 1000 AG ^^

Here is the link, Join the photo contest!!

                                     G O O D L U C K

 

                                                                     -Elite Sisters

                                                                            YuLi Elite 

No comments:

Post a Comment