Sunday, June 10, 2012

Re-arrangement


Hello everybody! Yes, just from reading the title, I think you've known what this post is for. Yep, I want to re-arrange the members list. I think our list is too complicated, and yet, not all of the members are my buddies. So, to cut a long story short, I want a more neatly arranged family and with this post, I hope everyone can understand. This is really important and I have to know them more.

What should you (the past Elite members) do to be officially re-accepted as Elite Family member isn't complicated after all. It's just simple.


  • Like our fan page on facebook so we can be sure you read our posts as sometimes we post about Elite there ><
  • Add our pico and second accounts ; Yuli Pico & Yuri Pico
  • Post a full body pico picture with white background to our fan page (or give me the link of your picture) and write the description with the format:
  1. Your current pico ID
  2. Real birthday
  3. Are you active or not in pico world (we're quite inactive as well)
  4. Your decision whether you still want to be Elite member or you want to quit (include your reason for the decision)
Hemika's letter as example. Don't copy the reason. :D


Hemika's picture as example.

 P.S.: She doesn't want to let others know her real fb account so she letters me and gives me the link of her picture. Well of course, it's privately sent.
 
There's nothing left for me to ask.. Because all I need is that ones listed above. I don't really need your country. And you don't have to wear any specific outfit for your picture. However, try wearing light-colored dress/shirt/pants. The reason is, well, I think it's summer now in Korea and since we really love K-POP, it's not wrong to bring the summer spirit to pico world, eh? However, please don't wear any glasses as it will close your eyes. Wigs are okay, the most important thing is that it has to be your own pico and not stealing the picture from other pico users. :)


If there's some more, I'll add it. But I think it's enough for now. I hope you can do it as soon as possible before my holiday trip to Malaysia and Singapore and of course before our school starts!

-Elite Sisters
YuRi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment