Monday, June 11, 2012

Stalked?

Hello everyone! It's me YuRi here. Well, have you guys checked out the new profile? Pico surely is trying to stalk us - it even wants us to fill in our relationship status? Why would they want those? And my birthday as required field? Wow, pico wants to stalk our real life --"

Anyway, here's the preview of my profile. I certainly don't believe my pico was created on May, though. Srsly? I've just started being more active in pico world around February 2011, which means I've left my pico for almost a year? I only played pico (in 2010) during events like prom, Halloween and Christmas. Really? May 2010? I don't believe it at all ><

Click the image to view larger.
And yep, I think the profile is too large. I like our old profiles more, though. Where the heck did they get the idea to turn our profile like this? ._.

-YuRi Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment